Runter
Well today was a happy and sad day rolled together. One of the puppies "aka the Runt" has had some challenges since he was born. The first few day's we had to bottle feed him. Once he learned how to nurse we were finally getting some sleep. Over the last week though we realized his intestines weren't working properly so we had been trying all different kinds of things to help him along with no avail. Finally we decided today that we needed to put him down. So we have 2 boys and 2 girls. Kind of ironic because that is what we thought we were getting in the beginning until Jomby surprised us with an extra. They are big enough now so anyone is welcome to come see them if you want.
4 Comments:
I want to see your puppies! I'm sure they are just so cute. sorry about the runt thats sad. hope to see you soon.
What kind of puppies are they. i would love a dog, rusty on the oher hand is so not for it right now. still i can window shop right!
They are Boxer puppies, come see them, thats the best way to window shop ;) you have to touch and feel and play.... just kidding, but really you're welcome to come by anytime!
Wow, they have grown really fast! They are so cute. How sad that the little one didnt make it ;(. I'll give you a call maybe tomorrow or Wednesday to see when would be a good time to come over! I'm not sure what your work schedule is like, so I'll give you a call. Hey, how is that book going? Did you like it? When r u guys going to start trying? I know Bill keeps changing the date! But hey, Melissa is pregnate, Shannon is pregnate, your turn! I'll talk to u soon. Love u
Post a Comment