Week 3 for the Puppies



They are growing fast and doing well. They just started walking yesterday so Jomby gets frustrated that she can't keep them together. Funny stuff!!!!!!

4 Comments:

shannonb said...

Oh, how precious! I am definitly coming over to see them this week! But no, Bailee doesn't need a friend! I better tell you that beforehand, just so I don't forget when I see those cute little roly polies! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's so cute to see them standing up on their legs instead of just squirming around on their tummy's! And all of their eyes are open it looks like, how fun! I bet Kim would have loved to see them :( Hope I can come out of my hide out and see you soon! :)

Michelle said...

Rachel! Those puppies are so sweet-the kiddos didn't want to leave 'em! You two make wonderful pet owners!!! Love ya!

Kenyon said...

Im so sad I didnt even know you had a blog. Are you trying to keep it a secret :) Those puppies are adoreable!!!