5 Comments:

shannonb said...

Oh my. They're getting so much bigger... and they have little rolls already. So cute. I need to get over there and play with them again soon! I love the shot of Jombie looking like she's going to pounce on one of them. And they all still roll up in a big ball together. Adorable!

Ben & Kim said...

They are the cutest babies ever! I bet you're going to have the hardest time saying goodbye to them! Miss you

Heather Weir said...

Oh my ! They are so cute. So darling. That must be so much fun!

Erika Amezquita said...

Hey Rachel,

Long time no see! Hope u guys are doing great! Do you still have the puppies or did you already give them out? Take care!

Anonymous said...

Cute pups. We have a one year old puppy, Scout. He's fun! So you went to Nauvoo? Neat Mike and I are going in June with his family. Can't wait!