This is Brandon and I giving Sparky Dog a haircut.... Maybe its time to call in the professionals!!!
17 years ago
Welcome to our family blog! This is a good way to keep everyone in the loop and show off the latest & greatest. Hope you enjoy our family journey as much as we do!
3 Comments:
All I can say is WOW! Poor puppy dog. :) You guys are so funny. I left a comment on Brandon's to stay away from me when I need a haircut. That goes for you too Bill! Too funny!
I have to say that's pretty funny! I am have to say though that's their way of doing things. If you need anything done just go to Brandon and Bill they can always figure out anything. :)
Rachel! That hair cut is perfect! I'm excited about those puppies of yours. I want to see 'em!! Yes, i remember where you live!! Hope you're well. How ya feelin'?
Post a Comment