17 years ago
NEW PUPPIES
I know we told most of you that there were only 4, but then came one more! Jomby had 5 puppies early this morning, 3 boys and 2 girls. They are adorable! Jomby is doing good and so are all the puppies. She is being such a good mom, except for when she sits on them, we're assuming thats an accident; I'm not sure if I'd be able to keep track of where 5 kids were at one time ;) The birthing went well, we were actually asleep through all but the last pup and it looks like Jomby took care of it all. It amazes me how that mother instinct kicks in....and she is so protective of them, as any mom. If you try to pick one up she trys to cover it up so you can't grab it. We're lovin it! What an amazing thing to witness. In a couple weeks when the puppies are a little bigger, come see us, we'd love to show off these adorable guys!


5 Comments:
Yeay Jomby! What a good mom. Those puppies are so cute. I will definitely be coming to visit them one of these days. How fun! Does this make you a grandma before you're even a mom? haha
Oh man that's funny what shannon said does that make you a grandma!!! I think it does! Oh wow, how amazing are they! I can't wait to see the little bugers! They are beautiful just like their moma!
I mean momma?...
SO CUTE! I can't believe she is really a mommy! It looks like it came so naturally for her. My kids are dying to see them so let us know when you think she's ready! Hope your doing good! I love all your St. Loius picts! Take care!
The puppies are adorable! And they're just going to keep getting cuter and cuter as they get bigger and start walking. Jomby did a great job doing it all on her own! Let me know for sure when she's ready to visit, Little Robert would love to see the puppies! How cute, I love the pics. Well hope you're doing great, I'll see you next weekend.
Post a Comment