St. Louis
We had so much fun at the Leadership Convention and learned more than expected, as we do everytime. We are so greatful to be able to learn from great leaders with integrity and courage, driven with a purpose.
Below is the girls, havin too much fun waiting for things to start.
This is everyone up inside the St. Louis Arch
Can you believe we were in the top of this?? What an amazing site!
I know everyone wants to see lots of pictures, sorry I'm low on words to describe, but we had a great trip, even stuffing 8 people in a hotel room we had a blast! We took lots of notes at the seminar and have a renewed vision for the future. We so look forward to great things to come and the blessings for everyone's patience will be great. We love you all and hope those of you who were there with us had as much fun as we did!

1 Comment:

shannonb said...

I still can't believe you had 8 people in that room. You guys are crazy! I'm not even going to ask who won the fight over who got to shower first and who got the cold water :) Love ya!