Welcome to our family blog! This is a good way to keep everyone in the loop and show off the latest & greatest. Hope you enjoy our family journey as much as we do!
About Us
Bill and Rachel Crook
Our family consists of Bill, Rachel, Baby Nash & Jomby Dog. We have been married 6 years and have been lovin every minute of it. We like to have fun, vacation, and spend time with our friends and families; we're always on the go, so this blog will be a fun way to keep up with us!
Our little Nash is so special. He is 5 months old now and starting to laugh and smile sooo much! We always have fun playing with him. His favorite song since he was born has been "I am like a star shining brightly, shining for the whole world to see, I can do and say, happy things each day, for I know Heavenly Father loves me" I'm not the best singer but regardless everytime I get to the last line, he smiles sooo big! I love it, my little innocent infant has a testimony of our Heavenly Father's love for him. I'm sure he remembers Heaven and sometimes I know it is still so close for him. He is such a shining star in our home, he brightens our day with his smiles and love.
1 Comment:
oh man i want her to take our family pictures she does amazing good job aunt ( i guess it helps to have an adorable kid to ahhahah
Post a Comment