Our Little Valentine

Check out our adorable little Valentine! I was so excited about how cute these pics came out. We had a great Valentines Day, Bill and I got a couples massage, which was super cool being in the same room; then of course we got Texas Roadhouse for dinner (that's Bill's favorite food in the world). We hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day as well!

My Aunt took these cute pics, I had to throw this one up here too cause I loved it so much. My Aunt does such a great job and she's super cheap. If anyone's interested in using her let me know, she only charges $25 for a sitting fee and then you get to keep all the photos. Hope you all enjoy these pics as much as we did!

3 Comments:

shannonb said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures are absolutely adorable! What a little cutie pie! We need to talk this week and figure out what's going on over the weekend. I'd love to get together with you, Melissa and the kiddos while the hubbies are away.

Anonymous said...

adorable!!!!

Ben & Kim said...

Oh, he is sooo cute! Miss you guys!