Fondant Cake


Check out my very first fondant cake! I was so excited it came out okay. After watching a ton of Youtube videos that made it look so easy, I have to admit it was much harder than it looks on The Cake Boss :) But I did have fun doing this. I made it for my Sister-in-Laws baby shower because she makes this cake for everyone else and we wanted to surprise her with one for her shower. She was very surprised. There are definately a lot of things I need to learn (like how come it looks so thin on TV but I couldn't roll it any thinner without it falling apart??) Well, maybe one of my expert friends (Chelsea) can let me watch her so I can hopefully be as good as her one day :)


3 Comments:

shannonb said...

Wow Rachel, you did a really good job. It looks great! I would love to be able to make pretty cakes! Good job!!!

marleigh's mommy said...

it was so good and yummy to you did a good job making it . your amazing thanks for the good party :) we love you

M&L said...

That looks so professional! I want to make a super cute cake like that for Gianna's first birthday in April. Will you show me the tricks of the trade?:)