Some of you have already seen it, but for those of you that live farther away, check out Bill's new hair (or lack thereof) :) I never thought I'd see the day Bill would shave his head, since he's never done it his whole life, but when our Sister-in-law was diagnosed with cancer he said from the beginning he'd be willing. I was scared for him, I didn't think it would look very good but doesn't he look Hot!! I told him he looks like Vin Diesel! He and our Brother-in-law Evan both shaved them the same week, in fact Evan inspired Bill to go through with it. You have a heart of gold Babe! You'll always be sexy with our without hair and same for you Brenda!! :) We love you and pray for you everday!
17 years ago
1 Comment:
That is soo sweet of Billy Boy to shave his head in support of Brenda! That's just such a warm fuzzie. I saw Brenda and the fam in Kmart last weekend. She looked good. She also had her photo in the newspaper playing a game of Wii. I emailed that to all my people. Rita was the only one who responded, which was sorta disappointing. Love you Guys,
Twi and Chris
Post a Comment