IT'S A BOY... Stay tuned for pics!!!

Well it is finally time for me (Bill) to have bragging rights. There are some of you that may not know what I am talking about, but the rest of you know who you are haha I WAS RIGHT!!! Now alittle background for those of you who are wondering why I am so proudly excited, well so many people kept telling us it was a girl and since I was so sure it was a boy then I would surely be getting a girl instead.. Well there it is read it and weep... j/k

So we are going to start a poll for names and then we want to collect votes from you'all so anyone willing to share some of their funny, freaky, or favorite names BRING IT ON!!!!

9 Comments:

Mito said...

Congratulations! I knew it was a boy! We are so excited for you guys. He'll fit right in with the clan of boys in our family.

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I am going for the name Nash :) We are so excited Brayden gets a buddy to hang out with :) Welp probably see you tonight :)

shannonb said...

Yeay for Baby Boy Crook! We are so happy for you guys. Now the fun begins... what to name him :) Since you're following our lead by having a baby, you could follow us and the Brawley's and have the first letter of his first name be the first of your last. I have no suggestions yet though. It would have taken Kurt and I a long time to agree on boy names. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like the names Chandler, Brandon, Jonathan, Timothy.. oh so many!

marleigh's mommy said...

well i am so happy for you guyas and yes bill you can bragg congrats its going to be great fun anyways name it nash for my sake or i like the name travan or
w.n. heheheheheh guess what that stands for love you guys see ya soon

Brianne said...

I love little boys. I am so excited for you guys. I think Nash could be a cool name. I really like the name Caseton or Caeston and then you could call him Case for short. Good luck with everything.

Brianne said...

Oh, and I also really love the name Dax but it was already used in my family so I could never use it. Jaxon is cute too and then you could call him Jax.

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

I am so jelous!!!! I hope you wrote down instructions for us on how to get a boy!!! We are trying! We are really excited for you two. We love you!

Anonymous said...

I like Trae! That's cute!