So we might finally become better bloggers after all, since we now have something to blog about! Yes, we're finally joining the club and expecting our baby on June 18, 2009. This ultrasound picture is a few weeks old, we are 3 months along now. We figure until we know what it is, it will still be a little peanut in our mind. We are sooo excited and a little surprised but we can't wait! Our baby is nameless though, so any good ideas that go with "Crook", we're open for suggestions. We made the big announcement to our families this last weekend and they are thrilled. This will be the first Grandbaby for Rachel's parents, and we'll be the last to have kids in Bill's family; so it should be a spoiled child.
We hope everyone is doing well, we will keep you all posted when we find out girl or boy, but most bets are on a boy so far (which will make Bill very happy).
17 years ago
10 Comments:
Congrats!!!! I was so excited to see the announcement! I'll tell Jared when he gets home from work. He'll be happy for you guys. Congrats.
How wonderful! Best of luck with everything you two and Merry Christmas!
Hurray! You two will make awesome parents! I hope that you are feeling well and that everything goes good for you.
I am soooooo excited for you and Bill. Your baby will only be about 7 months younger than Brooklyn and Brayden. They will all get to grow up the best of friends! If you need anything, let me know. Yeay.... Happy times ahead!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! peanut? that's unusual, but then you both are pretty extra ordinary!
Well I just happened to set in on the naming of Michael and Zenica's second son on Dec 10, 2008. Gee was that a trip! The poor little fellow would've been a DAX if granny hadn't been there rooting for Daxton!! Let's see Fax, Jax, Lax, Max Tax, Wax, such good things to GO with DAX.!!!! I'm just soooo old fashioned I think babies should be named after someone you LOVE!!! Like Joseph Smith, Mohonri Moriancumur, etc..
That's where I came up with Joseph Cory. Of course I forgot the Mohonri was a Mori, not a Cory, but at least it rhymes! and there's really nothing that rhymes with Cory like Fax, Tax, Wax... Maybe I'm just TOO old fashioned for you youngesters!!!
Love ya, Twi
WOW congratulations!!! I havent been blogging forever and I finally am checking in on everones blogs. I cant believe you are pregnant! I'm so excited for you guys. It seems like everyone either just had a baby or is pregnant, dang I feel left out!
Names? You really want to open that up to me and Clint? Okay, you asked for it....
congrats! i like Brooklyn for a girl and chandler for a boy. but that's just me! I'm not sharing my special names, because I'd like to use them someday!
Cletus and Rachel! A Baby Crook! How exciting! Kelly said that she has shared some of the "unique" names that my students have, so I'll send you a list of suggestions soon. For now you may consider "Shh'Kia" for a girl and "Sha'Ya" for a boy. :o)
Love, Honey Sutton
holy cow u updated your blog congrats we love you so much and cant wait to see you
Post a Comment