
My aunt took these great pictures of Nash with Bill's tie for a father's day gift for Bill. It was soo much fun and he was soo cute! I framed a few pictures and had a mousepad made for Bill since he's in his office working so much and he loved it. And the best part was it totally surprised Bill, which never happens! It seems every holiday I try to surprise him and it never fails he knows exactly what he's getting. I haven't figured out yet if he's a snooper or if I'm just too obvious about what I'm putting together but I must be getting better cause he didn't guess this one. I hope all the Dad's out there had a wonderful father's day, you all deserve it after all your hard work supporting us mom's so we can do what we love and do best :)

4 Comments:
Those photos otta be distributed widely, They are SOOO darling!
Thanks for sharing!
Love you,
Twi and Chris
they are so stinken cute i love them way to suprize bill i know the feeling
I hadn't seen these yet. SO CUTE! He is a handsome little man. What a great idea for Father's Day.
Hi, Cute Baby, nice Blog, i like it. thanks for sharing, To know more about Gym , please visit website.
Post a Comment