



Nash arrived on May 29th 2009! At 6Lbs. 8oz. 20 1/4inches long he was born a healthy boy. We are home now and everyone is doing well (minus our sleep deprivation :) Thanks to everyone for your love and support and for all the help you have given us. There will be more pics to come...
17 years ago
9 Comments:
Oh, those pictures are absolutely precious. He is such a cutie. You guys did a great job. We are SO happy for you! I can't wait to hold him again. Brooklyn was NEVER that tiny so at least I can soak it up with Nash :)
He is gorgeous!! what a head full of dark hair and such cute pictures. I am sure you are both so happy. I know you will make great parents. Love- amanda
he is SO cute!! Congrats and I hope you are feeling good.
I love these pictures. So Adorable. I'm so happy things went well and all is good at home. Enjoy being parents. Its the best thing in the world.
those pictures are so good and he is totally a model he is so dang cute i want to hold him i think we are comming in july i hope he is such a sweet baby good work love ya guys
SO Cute !! He's a keeper. Can't wait to see you guys. Hope you are all doing well.
love ya mike and nica
I keep checking for new pics of that darling little Crook :) hint hint :) It's not like you have anything else to do, right? :) Miss ya!
yay! he's sooo cute!
so happy to see your little bundle of joy! now you need a family picture!
Post a Comment