Baby Nash in 3D

How cool is technology!! Today we got to see our little man up close and personal. He is adorable. We could only see half his face because he was squished against the uterine wall but we still loved seeing all his features. We've decided from these pictures he might have Daddies nose and lips and Mom's big head :) He is healthy and growing quickly, already 3.9lbs. Can't wait to see this little guy in person!

4 Comments:

Michelle said...

Handsome! Handsome! Handsome! You grow adorable babies Rachel! I'm sure i'll be close when he's born! Can't wait..can you? :)

Courtney Curt said...

How cool. We're excited for your guys. It was fun to visit for a while at Mindi's Open house. That was nice of you guys to come.

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

That's a great photo,
I don't think that happens very often.
Congratulations ALL of you!
Love ya,
Twi & Chris

Erika Amezquita said...

It's so exciting to be able to see your baby this way, still in your belly, how amazing is that! I bet you cant wait to have him.

How was your shower? I was hoping to see pictures here!

I'm sorry I missed your calls, I just got back from Mexico yesterday night. How are you?